Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gratitude - Day 30

Day 30 - The Atonement
Today I am grateful for the Atonement because of the Savior . Without the opportunity to forgive and be forgiven none of these things we do , or become , or are ... would even matter - because we would not be able to return home and live with our Heavenly Father again . I am so grateful that I can make mistakes and still have some hope for the future .
I have a bit of mixed emotions today - being the last day of November and this being the last post for my " November Gratitude Log ." All of the other posts have been in no particular order - except for this one - I saved this for last because if there was no atonement , all of the other things would be in vein . I am so grateful for this Act of Love from my elder brother Jesus Christ and a loving Heavenly Father . I will FOREVER and FOREVER be
grateful and humbled !
Thank you very much to all of you who shared your gratitude logs along with all of us ;-) - it was a pleasure to read and share - thank you - I am grateful to YOU , because YOU help to motivate me .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment on my photos, I really appreciate it. Burgess said you might be interested in doing some family photos. Feel free to send me an email if you are still interested. - zane@lloydzeffler.com

John and Lisa said...

Shye, thank you so much for the idea to do this. It got hard to do daily...but it kept my mind focused on things I was grateful for, every day this month! Your grateful blog is so artistic and poetic...if you ever publish it, let me know!!