Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gratitude Day 22

Day 22 - Shoes / Boots
I am so grateful to have comfortable shoes ... I LOVE shoes , but I even LOve boots more !! Jay loves it when I wear my boots -- he is so funny , without fail he will always make a comment when I am wearing any boots -- which I love the comments too ;-)
( these are just a few of them )
I know there are many people all over our world that don't have many things - and shoes are one of them . Then they also don't have shoes that even fit . I have recently received a email with pictures of a woman in China with her shoes on , I have to say it was a bit graphic and I didn't want to post it , but my point is that I know some people are in pain with shoes.
I just feel lucky and am grateful to have so many options and shoes/ boots that I love to wear !

No comments: