Friday, November 7, 2008

Gratitude Day 8

Day 8 - A New Baby Cry
I Love to hear a brand new baby cry .. . I think it is one of the sweetest sounds on EArth !! Now i'm not saying it's great at 2 and 3 and 4 and , and , and , all the times in the very middle of the night and day ..
But when you haven't heard one for a long time -- you start to miss it . It's good for them to cry when they are first starting - to learn and use their lungs -- that means they can breath and they are healthy ;-)
I'm grateful to hear little baby cries all around me -- It seems i can hear them when no one else around me can .
I'm grateful for the new little spirits that are coming down to be our friends !
( Thank you Tammy for sharing your little feets ;-)

1 comment:

The Allen's said...

I love new babies. their little cries are so precious...maybe because they are so purely motivated. : ) hope you are feeling better.