Saturday, November 1, 2008

NOVEMBER GRATITUDE LOG

I have thought for the last few weeks about this idea and am going to PUT myself up to this Challenge. Since November is the "Thanksgiving" month , I am going to log daily ( or at least have something for every day of the month ) about something or someone or anything that I am grateful for ... I'm thinking this may help me express my gratitude and see my blessings more that are right in front of me . Soooo ....
Day 1 = Freedom .
I am grateful to live in this land with the freedom that we do have. It is a blessing to be able to make choices - our children can choose what school they want to go to, what they want to be when they grow up, we can choose where we want to live, and especially we can choose who we worship. It is such a blessing to be able to have the gospel in my life. To be able to serve and and have all the opportunities and blessings that come from being a member of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I enjoy my freedom for myself and my family.
* Anyone else up for this challenge along with me ??

3 comments:

mishalee said...

great idea shye! i look forward to your posts....

Wendy said...

I love that idea Shye! I think I will do this with my family!

Casey & Ashley King said...

hey shye! i'm gonna do this too! i think it will help me too! i love you and your awesome ideas!