Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gratitude Day 26

Day 26 - Good Books


I am grateful for good books to read ! It is so NICE to be able to find books that are uplifting , clean , have a good story , the ones that I wouldn't mind letting my children read , that ones that help me be in a better mood , and help me to see the blessings in my life , etc. etc. This is just one of the many books I am grateful to be able to read - there are so many many more !

Of course - the best books to read from are the scriptures ! These are the ones that you can glean the most from , sometimes they are not the easiest to understand , but they have the most to give ;-)

I am grateful at the end of a LONG day I can sit down and read , even if it's just for a few minutes before I zonk out ... But for this I am grateful !

No comments: