Monday, November 17, 2008

Gratitude Day 17

Day 17 - Children


Today I am grateful for CHILDREN !! I am grateful for my own children -- fur sure ! But I am also talking about other children in the world . I am so very lucky to get to work with all ages of children on a daily basis - young , medium , and not so young. Children are so very trusting , so forgiving , more eager to learn , generally more kind to others , more patient that most adults , more creative , almost always non-judgemental ( unless they have been tainted by us adults ) . Children are not prideful and are not effected by our society and the woes of the world around us. And honestly - I think children are oft times just more fun to be around :-) - No wonder why the Lord has asked us " to become as a little child "

I am grateful for our children and the future for them -- and the hope that I have for them in their lives ... which is amazing !

No comments: