Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gratitude - Day 4

Day 4 - A Voice
I'm grateful to have a Voice ... and i'm not talking about the voice to literally make sounds - I'm taking about a Voice to vote , to make a difference , to help someone , to maybe influence a child to do good ....

I don't always get my way with my voice ... but I do have a voice when it comes to my home , my family , my relationships , my friendships , etc . etc . I am grateful to be able express my opinion and have some people hear and listen . I am grateful to maybe someday possibly make a very small difference in some way - maybe ;-)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I just wanted to say that I am grateful for this challenge. However I am horrible at posting each day so I will do a week or a few days at a time. This time of year from Sept to Christmas is my favorite time of year. It represents so many things for me. Thanks for the inspiration as always. I love your posts.