Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gratitude Day 18

Day 18 - Honesty

I am grateful for Honesty !! I'm not talking about the honesty of .. " honey - do these pants make me look fat " .. ( of course -they don't)

I'm talking about the honesty that you have from children telling the truth about what happened , about the honesty from working a full days Honest work , from having friends who tell you the Truth , from having created a life of being honest and so therefor people trust you , from having examples in scriptures and Prophets that teach us how to be honest and " JUST tell the truth " , from knowing that you don't have to keep your lies straight so you don't get your
stories mixed all up .
Honesty that I can look in my children's eyes and know I have nothing to hide . I am very grateful to have honest people around me and in my life !

No comments: