Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gratitude Day 23

Day 23 - Beautiful Pictures

Today I am grateful for pictures / paintings . I love to be able to walk through my home and be reminded of Prayer , Forgiveness , Sacrifice , My Savior , Healing , The Temple . Jay and I are majorly weak when it comes to going to Dessert Book or Seagull Bookstore . If there's a print there that makes us a tidge emotional -- it's just got to be had . In fact alot of these we have
bought for each other ;-)
( Some of these are pictures so sorry bout the glare from the glass )


This one Jay and Ashley come home with for me on Mothers Day -- booohooohoo

I got this one for Jay The Fathers Day right after Gavin ;-)

He got me this for Valentines Day

This is Jays Favorite !!

I am so grateful to be able to have such beautiful pictures of so many wonderful things in my home -- and very grateful to these artists for sharing their talents with us !!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey Shye- I absolutely love that picture you got from Jay and Ashlyn for Mother's Day! I know it was a hard one to get but it's so beautiful! Where did they get it do you know? I would love to get one for Easton!