Monday, March 16, 2009

Creating ... hmmmm # 2

My SpRInG Banner made with Heidi Swapp letters i just downloaded from her site . And of course had to add a tidge of jewelry to the banner !





Sooo - with the creation of the things i got ... Having no idea of the finished project in my mind -- i first added paper to this cone .



Then in no order AT ALL ... i started adding this stuff and made sort-of a tree / bird looking thing . Who knows ?? I just know it's not on my counter anymore calling to me " Shye --- just finish me !!! "



But I did HAVE to add some REally BIG diamonds in the tree AND for the tree TOP !


15 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the spring banner and the little Easter creation turned out so cute! I really need to get more creative:)

Trina said...

how cute! you're so creative. oh, if only i could be just a tiny bit as creative as you are.

simplyshye said...

Thanks Tracy :-) -- we can get together and make you a banner - if you want - i have the stuff ;-)
maybe for YOOOUURRR new house !!!
YEAH !

simplyshye said...

thanks trina --- you ARE ! YoU ArE !! you have many talents in lots of ways that I don't EvEn thinks bout :-)
AND - pretty much looked WAY Smookin HOT Yesterday !!!

Burgess said...

So cute! What a good idea. I love handmade and original stuff!

becki said...

I knew it would rock the spot in all it's glory and greatness! Uh! And the banner, hElLO! Love it SHye!

Lauren said...

Cuuuute! Do you have a link for those downloadable letters!?

Sarah S. Foote said...

Very cute...love the banner! I love how you've have your own one of a kind decor very fun.

simplyshye said...

Lauren ,,,
Yes - here is the link -- she HAS a TON of cute things on there to work on -- i'm in love :-)
http://www.houseof3.com/

simplyshye said...

Thanks Burgess and Becki :-)
Funky-iness - Yep - that's it !!!

Bowman Family said...

You crack me up. My mind doesn't work this way at all. I love this about you! You are fantastic!!!

MishaLee said...

so creative and fun! you go shye!

Bryce and Bree said...

oh yay it turned out perfect!! So cute.

Ashley said...

shye! i wish i had creative juices like yours! too pretty :) I love you, You're a Fabulous step mom!

simplyshye said...

thanks ladies !! :-) ya'all way to nice ... even ashlynn said today - " Mom , i thought you would have more stuff on it ... and it would - um look better than it does "

So funny - the child who doesn't believe in bling wanted MORE bling on it ... who'da thunk ??