Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Soo ProuD of HER !!


DuRiNg FaLL BrEAk from School AshlYNN organiZEd to Teach a Art cLaSS . She Sent out inVitES aND maDe a ClaSS SchedulE . She haD 6 studEntS and it Was GreAT FUN ! She wAS JusT DoiNG somethiNG thaT she LOVES !! and I wAS So ProuD Of hER ;-)
GReAT joB liTTle miSS !!!







The Plan is To Do it AgaIN NoV 11th . The agES aRe from 10 -14 . If You interESTeD LEt us Know . It Will be FoR abouT 2 Hrs and the CosT is $12.00 ( incluDES noteBOOkS and PiZZA lunch ) YuMmmmY !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kind of kid is really unheard of these days! You have done such a good job Shye! I can't believe she is teaching already. That is really really awesome. I wish Jack was old enough to teach. Give her a high 5 for me! Miss you!

Bowman Family said...

Way to go Ashlyn! I love the look on Thommy's face. So proud. You have an amazing kid, Shye!