Friday, February 27, 2009

Tag - I'm it !!!

*tag* I'm it!
Here are the rules:
1. Go to your my documents/my pictures
2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag six people
Alright -- here's the picture -- it was actually at Carlys Baptism . Jay went to Pocatello and I stayed home (kinda had a rough moment those few weeks that year ... and needed to stay home and recover) ANYWHO - I'm thinking this is dad on the computer in the hotel and and the girls and trying to take a picture with dad .. so they just take one while he is still on the computer . Is that right Ash ? OOO -- he wants to look up - look he is soooo trying :-)
KKK - so you know I had to post more pics of the hotel room - just silly pictures -- pretty much cause they're fun and oo - so VERY cute :-)

This was her BIG Week !! Showing off her gifts for her Birthday .


So very cute daddy and daughters !! Gotta love the pointed toes .

Now I tag .... Becki - Marily - Ashley - Burgess - Karlie - Kasha

No comments: